The Eco Club is made up of students and staff at Deer Park Elementary School who work to make our school a healthier, more sustainable place to learn.
The Eco Club
- works together to understand the flora (plants) and fauna (animals and creatures) that live in our area, and how our choices at Deer Park affect them.
- works to understand our local environment and ecosystem through experiences and hands-on activities.
- brainstorms and creates ways to improve Deer Park’s sustainability (its ability to contribute to the environment more than it takes from it).
- leads activities to help improve the school’s land and environment.
- works to make our school community healthier through fun, outdoor activities.
Please contact our staff sponsors if you have any questions.